How do you save a wig?
- Try not to get close to the burning objects, because of the relationship of the materials.
Avoid rain, snow or corrosive things when using. Leave the fake on the model head when not in use, so that the hairstyle can be effectively maintained
- Wigs are usually washed once every 1-2 months, which can be determined according to the frequency of your wearing
- Wash in cold or warm water, just use a normal shampoo when washing. It can be combined with a general conditioner
- Try not to dry the wig with a high temperature wind such as a hair dryer. Use a dry towel to gently absorb the excess water on the wig and place it in a ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight to damage the wig
- Do not comb the wig immediately after washing, you should wait for the wig to dry before combing
- Use a special comb for wigs (steel or iron combs are better), try not to use plastic combs, because static electricity will affect the hairstyle.
- Curly hair basically does not use a comb. After taking the curled place every time, just tidy it up by hand
- If the wig is used for a long time, it should not be pulled hard when it is not knotted. It should be sprayed with a non-oily maintenance liquid for wigs, and then slowly open carefully
- Be careful not to spray gel water, hair wax and other hair styling agents on the wig, because such things like to attract dust will make the wig become sticky.
- Using the non-oily maintenance solution for wigs is also very simple: just spray a few times on the wig before taking it to make the wig smooth and bright and prevent static electricity, so that the wig has been kept moisturized just like just bought The same when I come back
- The wig can be tied up, but it can't be tied too high or the real hair below will run out.
- When combing a long wig, divide the wig into several lengths, comb from bottom to top, be sure to be sample, and be patient
- It is normal for a small amount of hair loss in the process of finishing and wearing
- Put it in the original packaging without wearing it. When you wear it, it will be restored to the original state.